Brew Haha Event Space
The Event Space at Brew Haha Coffeehouse is a warm, charming area that your guests will love to relax and visit in. Looking to have a business meeting? We can accommodate those as well. With a 65" HDMI compatible television and free broadband Wi-Fi, we can meet most accommodations that your attendees would require.
Event Space FAQ's
- What is included with the rental?
- Each event space rental comes with the use of the space 30 minutes before and after the reserved time (free of charge) for setup and clean up. Unlimited drip coffee (usually house and decaf) is provided for the duration of the event. Use of the Wi-Fi and TV (HDMI compatible) are also included if needed. The coffee bar on the opposite side of the shop will also be available for guests if they desire espresso drinks or any other items we offer. All items from the coffee bar are an additional charge. A member of the Brew Haha staff will also always be available to answer any questions.
- What is the seating capacity of the event space?
- The room can seat between 50 to 60 people depending on the layout.
- Can be bring in our own food?
With rental of the event space, you are welcome to bring in your own food. We will provide unlimited drip coffee and can provide ice water if desired. Pastries from Archer Bakery, that are baked fresh in the back of Brew Haha, can be provided at an additional cost. Contact us for more details.
If you are looking for meal catering options to use in our event space, we recommend checking out our neighbor businesses.
- How much does it cost to rent the event space?
- Event space rental costs are $75 for the first hour and $50 each additional hour. 30 minutes before and after the event are included free of charge for setup and cleanup. An additional 30 minutes for setup can be added for $25.
- How do I book the event space?
You must create a free account or login first and then return here to book the event space.